Carl Gallagher FCA, Director
Carl became a Chartered Accountant after running his own start-up business straight out of university. He is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and SMEs grow and succeed. He has been working as an accountant and tax adviser for 13 years and has built strong relationships with his clients.
Why use CX Accountants?
Our primary source of new business is referrals from existing clients. And that’s because the businesses and freelancers we work with like the fact that we are pro-active, approachable and make the accounting process easier for them.
Why switch to us if you already have an accountant?
Reasons why clients switch from their existing accounts to us and stay with us include:
- Referrals from other happy clients (our number one source of new business)
- Previous accountants not pro-active enough
- Previous accountants not given appropriate advice re tax reliefs and tax planning
Why choose us from the start?
- Wealth of experience dealing with business start-ups
- Happy to explain financial matters to people without any prior knowledge of business, tax or accounting
Why stay with us?
- Proactive advice (spotting tax planning opportunities, reacting quickly to changes in legislation)
- We give careful consideration to the interaction of personal and business taxes
- Email and phone queries dealt with quickly and efficiently
‘CX Accountants’ is a trading name of CX Accountants Ltd. Registered office and business address: 31 Chatsworth Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1LY. Company registration number: 08717066 (England and Wales)
The company’s professional indemnity insurer is Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc. of 9th Floor, One Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States or Canada.